|PC, Mac, Linux|
|10 October 2019|
Mac OS X
Pine is a game developed by Twirlbound.
Pine is an open world action adventure simulation game. Set in the beautiful world of Albamare, you take on the role of Hue, a smart young adult who will have to explore, trade and fight his way through a stirring ecology filled with creatures much smarter than humans.
After the release of iOS title With the Wind, it was time for something more ambitious. Founders Marc and Matthijs were playing around with the idea of adapting AI and how this could work in a highly entertaining action adventure game, rather than a fighting game or simulation game. This was the birth of Pine - an adventure game with a smart simulated ecology that adapts to the player's actions and inactions.
- A seamless open world to explore, filled to the brim with secrets, puzzles and collectibles
- A smart simulated ecology of species who fight each other over food and territory
- A diverse cast of species to befriend or hinder through trading, talking, questing and fighting
- An engaging combat system that learns from your every move
- A sweeping story of a human tribe at the bottom of the food chain, struggling for survival