Glossary entry[edit | edit source]
These are the wittiest species I have met so far. With their clever potion-making and alchemy skills, they seem to be ready for any battle but cunningly avoid conflict where they can.
They are very cunning and I'll have to be careful dealing with them. Their ranged skills are great when throwing bombs and, combined with their impressive stamina, they make for a good ally.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Fexel are fox-like creatures that are described as witty and clever and seem to specialize in potion brewing and alchemy. They appear in brown, blonde, and ginger and in body shapes from very thin to somewhat muscular. The Fexel Crest contains a green potion bottle having white liquid and white smoke, orange fox ears on either side of the bottle, and all on a dark green background. Their village structures consist primarily of wood, some of it painted green, and have an old English style to them. Fexel structures appear the most architecturally advanced of all the species.
- Guard Fexel wear green sashes around their shoulders and necks, and blue tunics. They carry a small barrel on their back for bomb storage.
- Merchant Fexel wear large, quarter-barrel troughs on their backs packed full of many bags and supplies, including a green bedroll.
- Gatherer Fexel wear large, empty quarter-barrel troughs on their backs for scooping up materials.
- Raider Fexel are most recognizable by two green banners on their shoulders bearing the fexel crest.
- Chief Fexel wear Victorian style top hats and sit on large thrones made from a barrel.
Combat[edit | edit source]
When faced in combat, fexel excel in ranged combat due to usage of their powerful bombs. They tend to avoid physical combat but won't hesitate to swipe with claws, especially after throwing a smoke bomb. Their most common attack is flash-bang attack that can temporarily stun their targets. Try not to fight them straight on, but instead circling around them to avoid their bombs. Bow strafing and dashing will help considerably in battles, but for the most part, keep moving. Standing still when fighting a fexel is not smart.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Fexel Essence
- Barrel Gear Set